Permitted and Prohibited UsesPermitted Uses. You may access and use such portions of the Peace House Site for which neither registration nor a fee is required (but not any other portions of the Peace House Site, including, without limitation, any features and services for which registration is required, such as features and services associated with “Peace House Basic” (collectively, “Registration-Based Products”), and any fee-based features or services, such as features and services associated with “Peace House Select” and “Peace House Premium” (collectively, “Fee-Based Products”)) for the following purposes (collectively, “Permitted Uses”):
- to learn about nonprofit organizations for the purposes of evaluating them as recipients of personal charitable donations; or
- if You are an entity or governmental agency:
- investigating nonprofit entities for purposes of providing goods or services to them or for entering into other types of business relationships with them;
- fulfilling Your business or organizational mission of making charitable donations to nonprofit entities;
- conducting comparative or other “best practices” research purposes;
- for Your own internal business use; and
- in the case of governmental agencies, performing regulatory or research functions related to nonprofit entities.
Prohibited Uses. You may not:
- use the Peace House Site for the benefit of any third party, other than as part of a Permitted Use;
- republish or distribute information from the Peace House Site (including by posting same on any other Web site);
- modify information from the Peace House Site except in connection with a Permitted Use;
- disassemble, decode, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer the Peace House Site, including, without limitation, any interfaces or software programs comprising the Peace House Site;
- take any action that would impede or interfere with the operation of the Peace House Site or alter the contents of the Peace House Site, or alter or interfere with any other content, site or software that Peace House owns or controls;
- directly or indirectly, change, recompile, reframe, rent, sell, distribute or publish any of the Peace House Site, any database thereon and/or any content thereon, or any portion thereof;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction methods with respect to the Peace House Site or any portion thereof; or
- use the Peace House Site directly or indirectly in competition with Peace House in any way whatsoever.
Access to the Peace House SitePeace House reserves the right, for any reason and without notice, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend, or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the Peace House Site. Peace House further reserves the right to impose registration, password and other security precautions on access to and use of the Peace House Site.
ACCURACY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMERSPeace House does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, currency, or validity of any information on the Peace House Site (including, without limitation, any database accessible via the Peace House Site and its content) or linked from the Peace House Site. The descriptive information is derived from IRS Forms 990, Forms 990-EZ, and Forms 990-PF filed by the nonprofit organizations or their voluntary responses to a Peace House questionnaire. The financial data are taken from the IRS Business Master File, IRS Forms 990, Forms 990-EZ, Forms 990-PF, or information provided to Peace House by organizations that are not required to file returns with the IRS. The classified ads and news releases are also provided by the organizations. Peace House does not edit or control the financial information it receives, although it may (in its sole discretion) note obvious mathematical errors that it believes may exist in the materials as received by it.
Due to, among other things, the possibility of human and/or mechanical error, Peace House shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions on the Peace House Site. Peace House makes no representations as to the accuracy or integrity of the information contained therein, including, without limitation, any content thereon. Peace House shall not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the information posted on the Peace House Site including, without limitation, any content thereon.
Peace House MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE Peace House SITE IS BUG FREE OR ERROR FREE, THAT SAME WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTION, OR THAT USE OF SAME WILL RESULT IN ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. THE Peace House SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” Peace House HAS MADE AND MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, AND IT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO NONINFRINGEMENT, NONINTERFERENCE, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, TIMELINESS, PERFORMANCE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, EFFORTS, SERVICES OR SYSTEM PROVIDED BY Peace House WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS. Peace House MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF ITSELF WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO A THIRD PARTY’S SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT.
Endorsement DisclaimerPeace House does not endorse, support, sanction, or verify the information or material on or accessible via the Peace House Site. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, Peace House does not endorse and has no affiliation with any of the organizations mentioned, listed in, described on or linked to via the Peace House Site, and it makes no representations or warranties whatsoever with regard to those organizations or any other organization, entity or person.
Disclaimer Regarding Financial and Legal AdviceThe information on the Peace House Site is provided for educational and informational purposes only. Such information or materials do not constitute and are not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice and should not be relied on in that respect. We suggest that You consult an attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor to answer any financial or legal questions.
Classified Ads DisclaimerPeace House reserves the right to edit, categorize, revise, or refuse any classified advertisement. In addition, Peace House has the right to terminate any ad at any time for any reason.
Parties posting ads are responsible for the accuracy and content of their ads. Peace House will not be liable for any damages arising out of errors or omissions.
Peace House and its affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding any of the classified ads located on the Peace House Web site. Due diligence is recommended before entering into any agreement with a classified advertiser. Peace House will not be held liable for any damages of any kind relating to any ad.
Disclaimer Regarding Documents Uploaded to the Peace House Web SiteYou are solely responsible for the documents you upload to the Peace House Web site. You are advised not to upload Schedule B (List of Contributors) with the Form 990 for a public charity. You are advised to block any signatures, social security numbers, and personal addresses from documents that you upload. Peace House reserves the right to refuse any document. In addition, Peace House has the right to terminate any document at any time for any reason. Peace House and its affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding any of the documents on the Peace House Web site. Peace House will not be held liable for any damages.
You acknowledge and agree that any unauthorized use or disclosure by You of the Peace House Site or any infringement or violation of Peace House’s intellectual property rights, shall cause Peace House irreparable injury for which Peace House could not be fully compensated by money damages. You agree that, in the event of such a violation, Peace House would be entitled to seek and recover (in addition to any other available remedies) preliminary and permanent injunctive relief without the necessity of posting bond or security, and further that Peace House would be entitled to recover from You its attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in seeking and obtaining such relief.
NoticesExcept as is stated herein to the contrary, any notices to Peace House must be given by postal mail sent to Peace House’s headquarters as then listed on the Peace House Site. Any notices to You will be sent to the e-mail address that You provide to Peace House.